The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users! And, create a website with WP Starter Guide in our corner and you’ll take the Internet by storm!
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. But people are now using it to create all kinds of websites because of its ease of use and flexibility.
The problem is, most WP sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user Just doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create logical navigation and optimal content layout.
- Surprisingly to some, not every WP site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Sometimes, traditional static website owners shy away from using WP because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Also, existing WP users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will also show you how to make the best use of dynamic and static functionality so that your content is organized in the most logical way for your VISITORS.
Consequently, If you are intimidated by WordPress, you NEED THIS GUIDE!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Absolutely great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view).
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.).
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout standards to make your site easier to navigate. A complete explanation of the use of static pages to improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– You will get Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– Especially relevant, discover how to easily add Google AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Also, lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading make understanding how to translate the written commands to the screen.
– Additionally, get help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds.
– Because the Author shares his inside tips on what he has done with his newest WP site to improve the page views per visitor you will always on top of the game!
– And, you get FREE lifetime updates! WP is always being updated! So, the author has pledged to keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)will benefit greatly.
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics. There is no substitution for experienced advice!
There simply is no question that you should get this Guide today!